Displaying jobs 1 - 10 of 971 in total
Never miss a job. Get new jobs emailed to you daily.
Create email alert for this search
Email alerts can be cancelled at anytime
- Hohepa Canterbury - Christchurch, CanterburyWe have a vacancy for an experienced support worker supporting a non-verbal, autistic 39 year old male who also has cerebral palsy. The work includes personal...
- Under31 - Arrowtown, OtagoUnder31 will help you with all the information and support you need to get going on your OE. No more excuses! Apply today and get travelling! The world is...Quick apply
- Nelson Marlborough DHB - Richmond, TasmanAt Disability Support Services (DSS) we create opportunities for disabled people to live great lives that reflect their personal aspirations and choices. We...
- Healthcare of New Zealand - Auckland, AucklandNZCare provides services so that people with intellectual and/or physical disabilities can have ordinary lives in the community. We support approximately 450...Quick apply
- IHC - Gisborne, Gisbornewho can present with challenging behaviours. You are keen to get to know people with intellectual disabilities, help them learn new skills, become more...Quick apply
- IHC - Hawke's BayWe are looking for some fun vibrant workers that can laugh at themselves and help others to enjoy their school holidays. Essentially we are looking for a wide...Quick apply
- IHC - Tokoroa, WaikatoIDEA Services provides support to people with intellectual disabilities at home, at work and in daily living. We are currently looking for a staff member to...Quick apply
- Healthcare of New Zealand - Manawatu CountyNZCare provides services so that people with intellectual and/or physical disabilities can have ordinary lives in the community. We support approximately 450...Quick apply
- Healthcare of New Zealand - Mana, WellingtonWe are looking for support workers to join our Navigate services operating in the Mana area. We have Full Time and Casual positions currently available...Quick apply
- IHC - LevinGive your support to people with intellectual disabilities and, in return, we’ll give you all the support you need for your career. That means good training...Quick apply