Displaying jobs 1 - 10 of 25 in total
Never miss a job. Get new jobs emailed to you daily.
Create email alert for this search
Email alerts can be cancelled at anytime
- New ZealandU6, decile 1. Junior (Y0–2) fixed-term (may become permanent) teaching position to commence term 1 for 2015. We seek a motivated and skilled teacher with a...Quick apply
- Glenbrook, AucklandJunior teacher position Y1–2 commencing 2015. We are seeking a dedicated, hard-working team member who will provide our children with the best education...Quick apply
- Massey University - Palmerston, OtagoWe are looking for a Research Officer to assist with computer modelling and database management on the High Performance Manuka Plantation...Quick apply
- New Zealand1) Class teacher for a Māori enrichment junior class Y1–2. (2) Class teacher to team teach in NE. Two effective junior school teachers to a join happy, hard...Quick apply
- Epsom, AucklandTiC junior health and physical education, full-time, permanent, 1MU. Commencing term 1, 2015. Experience required teaching physical education at variety of...Quick apply
- Tigger's Montessori Preschool - Papanui, Canterburyinitiative,humour and a love of children are prerequisites for these teaching positions....Quick apply
- New ZealandY0–1 fixed-term Scale A teacher for 2015. We are seeking an excellent, innovative teacher committed to future focused learning and teaching in a junior school...
- Tangaroa College - Manukauyear fixed term, fulltime position starting in term 1 2015. The successful applicant will have had Defence Force experience and/or school teaching experience and...
- Dilworth School - Auckland, AucklandThe Junior (years 5-8) and Rural (Year 9) Campuses have a current combined 0.5 vacancy for a French Teacher. The Junior Campus is based in Remuera and the...
- New ZealandScale A teacher, 1 year fixed-term. Junior school (non-tagged). A fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic, professional school community with high expectations...Quick apply