Social Work Team LeaderCanterbury DHB - Christchurch
Social Work Services at Christchurch Hospital is looking for an experienced health Social Worker with proven leadership skills to progress into a Team Leader position.
You will provide clinical leadership and supervise staff within either child health or an adult specialty. You will also take responsibility for a variety of functions including your team’s leave management, rostering and triaging referrals. To complement your leadership and management responsibilities you will maintain a clinical case load.
As a recognised leader within Social Work Services you will be part of the leadership team assisting the Clinical Manager with quality initiative and ensuring the professional development of staff across the service. As such you will be involved in the ongoing development of culturally competent services and be committed to supporting your colleagues with the skills and knowledge they need to deliver quality, timely care.
Please apply online or to discuss this role in more detail contact Phil Adamson, Recruitment Specialist on (03) 378 6227.
- Moore Stephens Markhams Christchurch Ltd - Christchurch, Canterbury
- AECOM New Zealand - Christchurch, Canterbury
- Canterbury Earthquake Recovery Authority - Christchurch, Canterbury
- Canterbury DHB - New ZealandQuick apply
- Canterbury DHB - Christchurch, Canterbury
- Canterbury DHB - New Zealand