Vehicle Inspector - Entry ComplianceNew Zealand Automobile Association - Auckland, Auckland
The AA is recognised as the leading provider of motoring services for New Zealanders, and has been for over 100 years. We currently have an opportunity for a self-motivated Automotive Technician to apply their skills as an Entry Compliance Vehicle Inspector. Candidates should be Trade Certified Automotive Technicians, or equivalent, and must hold a current NZTA authorisation to carry out Entry or WoF Compliance Inspections.
The role will include entry level compliance inspections and vinning, in our third party Entry Compliance sites in Auckland. If you’re an automotive mechanic with a passion for customer service and looking to move away from the run of the mill, this is an exciting opportunity to work for a well known motoring icon.
Successful applicants will have the ability to work within a team environment, be flexible and be committed to delivering a superior inspection service. In return, full training, uniform and AA membership benefits, along with an excellent pay rate is on offer.
To be considered for this position you must have the legal right to work in New Zealand.
Apply online with your CV and covering letter to Alain Rennie, Vehicle Service Manager.
Applications close 09 Mar 2014
- Turners Group - Auckland, Auckland
- Automotive Employment (NZ) Ltd - Auckland, Auckland
- Compliance Consultants - Auckland, AucklandQuick apply
- New Zealand Automobile Association - Wellington, Wellington
- New Zealand Automobile Association - Christchurch, Canterbury
- New Zealand Automobile Association - Timaru District, Canterbury