Jobs 1 - 10 of 91
- St John of God Hauora TrustHalswell, South IslandA large portion of my day is spent managing the residents Trust Accounts and Petty Cash for Halswell and our two Community Homes. The Residents Trust Account...
- Selwyn District CouncilRolleston, South IslandAs our casual customer services officer you will be responsible for supporting a range of external and internal customers through the delivery of catering...
- CanterburyCommunity Compliance as part of Customer and Compliance Services - Individuals is the face of Inland Revenue. We have opportunities for enthusiastic...Missing:
- Department of CorrectionsCanterburyWe are looking for a diverse range of candidates, from different cultures with varied backgrounds and experience. For more information, please visit...Missing:
- Hays Office SupportChristchurch, South IslandTwo available Compliance Officer roles within civil construction company, apply now! Your new company This is a well-established Civil Contracting company...Missing:
- CanterburyNZ Building Training and Compliance provides regulatory and training services to a number of Councils throughout NZ. Due to continued growth, we are looking...Missing:
- CanterburyThis successful and diverse, family owned business; Carrfields has been built around primary producers and their needs throughout the production cycle. With...Missing:
PIMS Officer-newCanterburyThe Waimakariri District Council have an exciting new opportunity for an enthusiastic Project Information Memorandum (PIMS) Officer to join our Building Unit...Missing:
- CanterburyThe Student Welfare Officer is responsible for creating a caring College environment which recognises the diversity of students. This incorporates...Missing:
- Catholic Cathedral CollegeChristchurch, South IslandWe require a passionate and experienced Executive Officer. The Role: You will be providing strategic management to the school's Board of Trustees, Principal...
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.
Never miss a job again. Get new jobs emailed to you daily.
Create email alert for this search