Jobs 1 - 10 of 529
- Wellington, North IslandIndustry Admin/Office Support Posted on 16 July 2018 Salary - Location Wellington
- Pharmacy Council of New ZealandWellington Central, North IslandThe Pharmacy Council's primary role is to protect the health, safety and wellbeing of the public by ensuring pharmacists are competent and fit to practise....
- QJumpersWellington Central, North IslandThis is a 15 hour per week position, reporting to the NSN project manager, who is also based in the Stroke Foundation national office. Please apply online...
- Stats NZWellington Central, North IslandThe Corporate Offices team, are responsible for ensuring that our staff have a well functioning workplace. Working with a team of 3, and reporting to the...Missing:
- GBL PersonnelWellington Central, North IslandWe've got a varied selection of clients across the public and private sector looking for: • Team administrative support • Data Entry, Project Coordinators...Missing:
- Wellington, North IslandCompetitive hourly rate, Start as soon as possible, 25 hours per week, fixed term, part time.Missing:
- Wellington, North IslandSelf-motivated and energetic, Computer literacy, especially in the Microsoft Office Suite of products, Excellent attention to details and accuracy.Missing:
- Schindler Lifts (NZ) LimitedWellington, North IslandCompile Customer reports as requested for breakdowns, service history, repairs etc. If you would like to join our team please forward your complete...Missing:
- NZ Police AssociationWellington Central, North IslandWe're looking for a Surgical Administrator for the Police Health Plan. The purpose of this position is to implement and process all requests for surgery...Missing:
- Wellington Central, North IslandWe are looking for a part time administration assistant/office support to operate, oversee and enhance the operational/administrative procedures and...
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.
Never miss a job again. Get new jobs emailed to you daily.
Create email alert for this search