Jobs 1 - 10 of 1,411
- Capital & Coast District Health BoardHutt Valley, North IslandMental Health, Addictions and Intellectual Disability Service (MAHDIS) operates across three District Health Boards. You will play a critical role and...
- Capital & Coast District Health BoardWellington, North IslandAn exciting opportunity exists for an Improvement Advisor to work in the Quality area of the Surgery, Women & Children's directorate. This role requires you...
- West Coast District Health BoardChristchurch, South IslandOur team in Westport is looking for Nurses to join their Integrated Family Health Service and enjoy the challenge of rural nursing. The Buller Region is...Missing:
- Capital & Coast District Health BoardWellington, North IslandApplications are invited from qualified Cardiac Sonographers, we are looking for candidates with experience in Echocardiography to join our energetic and...
- Waitemata DHBOrewa, North IslandAt Waitemata District Health Board, the Marinoto North Infant, Child & Adolescent Mental Health Team offers expert assessment and treatment to clients across...Missing:
- Counties Manukau District Health BoardManukau City, North IslandIn this role, you would provide specialist clinical psychology assessment and support for children and young people with complex neurodevelopmental...Missing:
- Lakes District Health BoardBay of PlentyThe successful applicant will provide quality administrative support to a busy team of health professionals. You will enjoy a challenging and busy role, be a...Missing:
- Capital & Coast District Health BoardNewtown, North IslandReporting directly to the MHAIDS Quality and Risk Manager the Quality Coordinator will play a vital role in supporting continuous quality improvement. This...
- Auckland District Health BoardNorth Shore, North IslandWe are currently looking for a Registered Nurse to work on Ward 7 (Acute Orthopaedic) at North Shore Hospital. Orthopaedic nursing experience is preferred...Missing:
- Lakes District Health BoardBay of PlentyAre you a New Zealand Registered Nurse with a current APC and a minimum 2 years post graduate experience? Then we want to hear from you.Missing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.