Jobs 1 - 10 of 1,012
- Auckland, North IslandThe Department of Computer Science is seeking an early career researcher likely to become a future leader in the field of open systems research, to take up...
- Mount Albert, North IslandWe are looking for an experienced embedded C programmer who has solid mathematics background. The successful applicant would take complete ownership of the...Missing:
- Verizon ConnectChristchurch, South IslandWe look forward to hearing from you and although we do our best to respond to applicants as quickly as possible, due to high volumes it can at times take a...
- FISChristchurch, South IslandAs a Software Engineer in the FIS Asset Finance team you’ll be working on projects for international clients. You’ll use a wide range of technologies to...Missing:
- InvenioAuckland, North IslandDue to unprecedented growth there is now an exciting new opportunity for a qualified Applications Engineer to join our elite software team! We are inviting...Missing:
- PotentiaAuckland, North IslandBased in either Tauranga or Auckland. - Bring a new product to market to a global audience - A business with the largest suite of music technology brands...Missing:
- Absolute ITNorth Shore, North IslandThey are currently looking for a Test Engineer with development experience who will have the skills and capabilities of working in a fast paced and dynamic...Missing:
QA Engineer-newFISChristchurch, South IslandAs a QA Engineer in the FIS Asset Finance team you’ll work principally on leasing software, joining a team of motivated professionals responsible for the...Missing:
- Auckland RegionOur cutting-edge financial software development firm is seeking a programmer for various projects. The successful applicant will directly work with, and...Missing:
- Hays New ZealandAuckland, North IslandIf you have experience with any of these technologies, or would consider yourself a high level software engineer we need to talk. Contact Taylor Manning on...Quick applyMissing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.