Jobs 1 - 10 of 11
- Department of ConservationChristchurch, South IslandWe are seeking a highly motivated person to join our enthusiastic and dedicated team to provide science advice to support the recovery of Australasian...
- St John of God Hauora TrustChristchurch, South IslandOur Little Owls Preschool teachers are supportive and dedicated to our tamariki, and we require like-minded teachers to join our team. We are currently...Missing:
- Christchurch, South IslandDue to an off farm accident we are seeking a person to assist with milking and general farm duties.A self contained accomodation unit is provided and meals....Missing:
- Christchurch, South IslandWe milk 1200 cows through a 60 bale rotary. Experience will help the applicant but isn't a must. We require someone who is willing to join our team for 12...Missing:
- Seed ForceHornby, South IslandDue to ongoing growth, we are seeking a full time permanent agronomist to join our R&D team. About the job: You will be part of our R&D team which look after...Missing:
- Managed by MSDRangiora, South IslandYou would be assisting with general farm duties, including milking cows, feeding calves, repair and maintenance, fencing both permanent and temporary. The...Missing:
- Department of conservationRangiora, South IslandProject Description - Ranger, Amenities, (Temporary), Operations Group, Arthurs Pass, Band A.pdf (PDF, 233KB) Job Specification Applicant Information Sheet -...
- Plant & Food ResearchLincoln, South IslandYou will have a PhD in bioinformatics or computer science with advanced skills in programming and statistical computing, proficiency in GitHub and mark down....
- Department of ConservationRangiora, South IslandAs an amenity ranger you will be joining our talented recreation/historic maintenance team in Arthur's Pass, who report to the Rangiora, North Canterbury...
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.
Never miss a job again. Get new jobs emailed to you daily.
Create email alert for this search