Jobs 1 - 10 of 718
- Auckland, North IslandI am looking for a part-time nanny to look after our two children (a boy aged 10 and a girl aged 12) for an hour and a half every morning. The hours would be...Missing:
- Khandallah, North IslandPrevious nanny and childcare experience is required. A full drivers licence needed. You must be available to work after school hours from 2:30 - 6:30 pm,...Missing:
- Karori, North IslandWe are looking for a nanny to work 9-12 hours per week starting in the next school year ! The role involves picking up a 7 year old after school and taking...Missing:
Physiotherapist-newMinistry of EducationInvercargill, South IslandAs a Physiotherapist you will play a critical role in our region's Learning Support team by: observing, assessing and working closely with children and young...
- The ChiropracticeAuckland, North IslandAre you a people person? Are you interested in natural healthcare? We are looking for a gregarious, fun individual that loves dealing with people to join our...
- Westown, North IslandWe are looking for a part-time nanny for our fun-loving and (generally) well-behaved 4.5 year old twins. Hours would be approximately 3pm to 6pm Monday to...Missing:
- Waitakere, North IslandWe are looking for a new nanny for our two girls aged 2 & 3 starting February 2020. The roles 3-4 days a week with our current nanny heading to Australia....Missing:
- WelTecPorirua, North IslandWhitireia Community Polytechnic is seeking a tutor who is passionate about nursing education and has recent clinical experience to work in our Bachelor of...
- Waitemata District Health BoardNorth Shore, North IslandThe Waitemata DHB Specialist Mental Health and Addiction Service comprises an integrated range of Adult Community and Inpatient Services, and a comprehensive...
- Torbay, North IslandWe are a couple looking for someone to help us with learning French. We have learnt some basics but need weekly lessons by a fluent speaker or reasonably...Missing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.