Jobs 1 - 10 of 193
- Velocity Recruitment - Wellington, North IslandOur client is seeking on a temporary basis the skills of two experienced Claims Assessors. Key to this role will be your ability as a Claims Assessor to...Missing:
- Ministry for Primary Industries - Wellington Central, North IslandAre you looking for an opportunity for career growth in a critical and fast-growing area of MPI? We are looking to fill a number of Compensation Claims...Missing:
- ServiceIQ - Wellington Central, North IslandAfter spending time within the service industry, you may be looking for a great opportunity to shift gears. The role of Assessor Development Facilitator will...Missing:
- ServiceIQ - Christchurch, South IslandThe role of Assessor Engagement and Support provides active and on-going mentoring and support to our Registered Workplace Assessors, verifiers and trainees....Missing:
- Beach Haven, North IslandApplicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. Job Requirements Screening Do you have a current Restricted Driver Licence (or...Missing:
- Superstaff Ltd - Auckland, North IslandFollowing up later to ensure the client understands the report, is taking action and to help them get the support they need to make the home more...Missing:
- Nelson and Colne College, Nelson - NelsonDue to expansion of our Training and Apprenticeship provision, we are looking to grow our team of Trainer Assessors and would be particularly interested to...Missing:
- Franklin Smith Ltd - Auckland, North IslandThis is an extremely attractive position for an Asbestos Assessor or Hygienist that is looking to progress their career and move forward within the industry....Missing:
- Wellington, North IslandThis employer is looking for a reliable and competent students to breakdown a showroom as part of their nationwide tour displaying their Bath and Body and...Missing:
- Tairawhiti District Health Board - Gisborne, North IslandJob Description - Needs Assessor and Service Co ordinator, NASC, 0.6 FTE (TAI00629) Needs Assessor/Service Coordinator: Health of Older Persons 0.6 FTE NASC,...Missing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.
Never miss a job again. Get new jobs emailed to you daily.
Create email alert for this search
Email alerts can be cancelled at anytime