Jobs 1 - 10 of 47
- Heritage NZ Pouhere TaongaKerikeri, North IslandWe are seeking an Events Project Coordinator to support the Kerikeri-Kororipo community to develop and coordinate the Tūhono Kerikeri Project of events for...
- Hospice WaikatoThames, North IslandAn exciting opportunity has arisen for a Registered Nurse to join our Community Nursing team on a 12-month fixed term basis, covering for parental leave....Missing:
- Southern District Health BoardWaitaki District, South IslandWe have an opportunity for a Registered Nurse either with experience of working with patients with mental illness or with an interest in developing this in a...Missing:
- Age Concern Kaitaia & DistrictNorthland regionWe have 2 part-time Social Worker positions available. One based in Whangarei and one in Dargaville, working with older people, their family/whanau and...Missing:
- Hastings District CouncilHastings, North IslandThe Council is seeking a part-time Alcohol Licensing Inspector to join this team and help keep Hastings a safe and pleasant place to live. The purpose of...Missing:
- Taupo District CouncilTaupo, North IslandAre you enthusiastic and keen to work with children of all ages and swimming abilities? We are looking for committed casual on-call and part time swim...Missing:
- Southern District Health BoardDunedin, South IslandEmergency Psychiatric Services are currently looking for a Registered Nurse to join their team in a full-time capacity. As a registered nurse with recent...Quick applyMissing:
- Canterbury District Health BoardChristchurch, South IslandOur tertiary level 3, ICU at Christchurch Hospital is expanding our bed numbers and we are all extremely excited and anticipating our move to a new state of...Missing:
- Wellington, North IslandAn opportunity is now available to get involved with caring for our community at the Panama Village, Ngaumutawa Road. Masterton District Council is seeking a...Missing:
- Western Bay of Plenty District CouncilTe Puke, North IslandWe have a part time permanent position (35 hours per week) available to work within the Customer Relationship Team at our Te Puke office. Our Customer...Missing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.
Never miss a job again. Get new jobs emailed to you daily.
Create email alert for this search