Jobs 1 - 10 of 179
- Miro LPBay of PlentyCome and help us in the Bay of Plenty to prepare for our up and coming Blue Berry harvest. We have bird netting to install and plants to prepare for our...Missing:
- Clyde, South Island$18 - $18 an hourCherry Picking in Sunny Central Otago. We require enthusiatic people to pick cherries for our upcoming harvest this summer. No experience required, all...Missing:
- Blenheim, South IslandCherryland are looking for expressions of interest and currently filling roles for the upcoming Cherry Harvest.The estimated start date is between 25th Nov -...
- NS & EN Hinton LtdOtago regionin Alexandra is looking for people to start fruit tree thinning around the 20th October and we will have cherry picking work available after the thinning...
- Ohaupo, North Island$18 - $18 an hourThis employer is looking for keen and enthusiastic students to work with this rapidly growing family orientated berry farm in Ohaupo, Waikato as Harvest...Missing:
- Rotorua, North IslandWe are currently looking for 2 more fruit pickers to join our team. The job would suit a couple. You will need to have a confirmed current work visa to allow...
- Mount Riley WinesBlenheim, South IslandWe are looking for Harvest staff to complement our permanent team and help us bring in the 2021 harvest. We are a small team in a family owned and run...Missing:
- AmisfieldMount Pisa, South IslandWorking as a Vintage Cellar Hand, you will assist with the day to day winery cellar operations during our harvest period to help ensure that winemaking runs...Missing:
- Pernod RicardNew ZealandWe have positions available for vintage cellar hands to play an important part in carrying out the physical aspects of making wine during harvest (vintage)....Missing:
- Saint Clair Family EstateBlenheim, South IslandWe are looking for experienced Vintage Supervisors, Cellar Hands and Lab Technicians to help us with the 2021 harvest period. The job will be based at our...Missing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.