Jobs 1 - 7 of 8
- Takapuna, North IslandSeeking someone who has experience in gardening/property maintenance and is familiar with lawnmowers, hedge trimmers etc., Must be honest & reliable, have...Missing:
- Fairburn SchoolAuckland, North IslandFairburn School has a vacancy for an Assistant Caretaker/Grounds-person. The role is for a minimum of 20 hours per week. Main duties will be daily...
- Taikura TrustAuckland, North IslandThe Business Services Administrator is a key role with responsibilities that include assisting with the completion of the day to day liaising with...Quick applyMissing:
- Auckland RegionWe have a one acre lawn with a large number of trees, bushes, flowers and roses that require maintenance- pruning, weeding, spraying and planting on a...Missing:
- Hilton Hotels & ResortsAuckland, North IslandAs a Steward / Kitchen Porter, you will oversee the hotel back-of-house operation by ensuring proper maintenance of all operating equipment and dish washing...Missing:
- SercoAuckland, North IslandReporting to the Manager Psychological Services and Interventions, you will support the operational functions of the Psychological Services and Interventions...Missing:
- Laura Fergusson TrustGreenlane, North IslandYou will be working closely with our clients on their rehabilitation plans to support them completing woodwork projects and other activities. If you can swim...
We have removed 1 job very similar to those listed above. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.