Jobs 1 - 10 of 277
- Christchurch City CouncilChristchurch, South IslandDo you want a career working in Christchurch's inner-city sanctuary? At the heart of the garden city lies the Botanic Gardens with a fantastic collection of...Missing:
- Christchurch, South IslandThis employer is looking for somebody to help with some gardening and house moving tasks THIS WEDNESDAY in Avonhead! You will be helping them with packing,...Missing:
- Cockle Bay, North IslandThis employer is looking for a hardworking student to weed and prune an overgrown garden. Tools supplied. 1 day of work required (around 6 hours). Will need...Missing:
Gardener-newDKW PersonnelDunedin, South IslandOur client maintains parks and gardens and they are now approaching their most busy season. They and are needing a Skilled Gardener to join their team...
- Mitre 10Manukau City, North IslandKiwis love garden and we love to assist them with their gardening needs. At our Mt Wellington store we are looking for a team member who can help Garden...Missing:
- Land Based Training LtdHastings, North IslandWe are seeking to appoint a suitably qualified and experienced Horticulturalist who will provide teaching and learning experiences in which our students will...
- Cornwall Park Trust BoardEpsom, North IslandWe're seeking a superstar for a full time role within our horticulture team at the nature-rich Cornwall Park in Auckland. This role will be key to creating...
- Logan Campbell Retirement VillageAuckland, North IslandWe are is seeking a creative and experienced Gardener to join our friendly team. In this role you will work in a team focused on maintaining our beautiful...Missing:
- Dunedin, South IslandWe are looking for an experienced gardener to help with some gardening work over 3-4 weeks. General duties, such as: Clear the garden beds Trim hedges in...Missing:
- Lower Hutt, North IslandHave you used a hand held grass cutter or similar for gardening before? (required)Missing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.