Jobs 1 - 10 of 277
Gardener-newQueenstown, South IslandThe Gardener position is responsible for the maintenance, renovation of our green assets– including the world famous Queenstown Rose Gardens. The role...
- Christchurch City CouncilChristchurch, South IslandDo you want a career working in Christchurch's inner-city sanctuary? At the heart of the garden city lies the Botanic Gardens with a fantastic collection of...Missing:
- Lancewoods LtdQueenstown, South IslandLancewoods property maintenance is looking for a new Team Supervisor position available for January 2018. Task will include -Lawn mowing - Driving...Missing:
- Christchurch, South IslandThis employer is looking for somebody to help with some gardening and house moving tasks THIS WEDNESDAY in Avonhead! You will be helping them with packing,...Missing:
- Cornwall Park Trust BoardEpsom, North IslandWe're seeking a superstar for a full time role within our horticulture team at the nature-rich Cornwall Park in Auckland. This role will be key to creating...
- Logan Campbell Retirement VillageAuckland, North IslandWe are is seeking a creative and experienced Gardener to join our friendly team. In this role you will work in a team focused on maintaining our beautiful...Missing:
- Dunedin, South IslandWe are looking for an experienced gardener to help with some gardening work over 3-4 weeks. General duties, such as: Clear the garden beds Trim hedges in...Missing:
- Lower Hutt, North IslandHave you used a hand held grass cutter or similar for gardening before? (required)Missing:
- Wellington, North IslandYou will need to have experience in a garden and be very hard working! There is a potential for ongoing work for the right candidate. You will also need...Missing:
Nurseryperson-newShotover Garden CentreQueenstown, South IslandYou will have a higher qualification in horticulture or associated subject and 5+ years industry experience. This is not an entry level position. We will...
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.