Jobs 1 - 10 of 61
- Pathology Associates LimitedBay of PlentyThis is a great opportunity to join our Specimen Services team who have responsibility for the pre-analytical processing of specimens prior to laboratory...
- ScionWhakarewarewa, North IslandWhat are we looking for? We want an Organic Chemist who can design and carry out the synthesis, purification, and characterisation of small molecules,...Missing:
- ScionRotorua, North IslandWithin this project, you will contribute to specific tasks and responsibilities across the project and will be in support of Scion's diagnostic services in...Missing:
- GE AustraliaBay of PlentyBased in Tauranga you will be responsible for all functions and associated tasks that Blood Processing Technicians perform at GE Healthcare Manufacturing...
- Pathology Associates LimitedBay of PlentyWe are seeking a suitably qualified Pathologist Assistant or Scientist with previous Histology experience open to undertake cut up training. You will need to...Missing:
- Rotorua, North IslandWe are looking for experienced Anaesthetic Technicians who are energetic, positive and highly motivated, have the ability to work effectively in a...Missing:
- ToyotaRotorua, North IslandWe are looking for an apprentice to join our busy workshop. You will be about to start, or currently working through your apprenticeship and itching to get...Missing:
- ANZCARotorua, North IslandPlease see PDF file on the sitehttp://www.anzca.edu.au/resources/anaesthesia-job-vacancies for full job description.Missing:
- Pathology Associates LimitedBay of PlentyWe are seeking a suitably qualified, NZ registered Scientist with sound knowledge and experience in a Histology medical laboratory. The ability to show...Missing:
- Cable PriceBay of PlentyDue to continued growth in our Northland operations, we have an exciting and new opportunity for an Equipment Technician with Heavy Diesel Mechanical...Missing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.
Never miss a job again. Get new jobs emailed to you daily.
Create email alert for this search