Jobs 1 - 10 of 245
- Hutt Valley District Health BoardLower Hutt, North IslandWe have a vacancy for mental health registered nurse with excellent clinical skills, willing to work hard, well-organised and keen to be part of a very...
- Wellington, North IslandWe are looking for a innovative and committed registered nurse to join the team. You are required to work in the MDT providing forensic medium-secure...
- Pact GroupLower Hutt, North IslandPact is a major provider of community-based mental health services across Southland, Otago, West Coast and the Lower North Island. We are seeking an...
- Emerge AotearoaPorirua, North IslandWe are looking for a compassionate skilled peer worker to support clients experiencing mental distress in our peer led community service. Using your lived...Missing:
- Compass HealthWellington, North IslandThe role of Health Improvement Practitioner is modelled on the successful US Behavioural Health Consultancy role. It involves being an integral part of the...Missing:
- Capital & Coast District Health BoardWellington, North IslandAs a member of the Adult Community Mental Health & Addictions Sector you will have input into decisions affecting the sector as a whole, whilst maintaining...Missing:
- Ministry of HealthWellington, North IslandWe are looking for an experienced, energetic and passionate Principal Policy Analyst to join the new Mental Health and Addiction Directorate. This is an...Missing:
- Wellington, North IslandLoading Admin Comms Sports Hospo Building Popular IT JobsMissing:
- Emerge AotearoaWellington, North IslandThis role will facilitate health and wellbeing workshops, and mentoring opportunities for the peer community that are designed to develop skills and...Missing:
- Department of Corrections NZWellington, North IslandThis is an exciting opportunity for you to lead a highly skilled project team developing and implementing a world class Model of Care which will broadly...Missing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.