Jobs 1 - 10 of 78
- Homecare MedicalChristchurch, South IslandWe are looking for pumped Advisors to support the people across Aotearoa on their Quit Smoking journey. The Role You'll be at the end of the phone for our...Missing:
Senior Advisor-newEarthquake CommissionChristchurch, South IslandAs Senior Advisor, you will be responsible for supporting the provision of information and advice for decision making. The Senior Advisor is expected to have...Missing:
- Rural Canterbury PHO LtdChristchurch, South IslandThe Kaihautu / Māori Health Advisor is a unique position offering advice and support to all members of the RCPHO Team, including its General Practice teams....Missing:
- Decipher GroupChristchurch, South IslandReporting to the Director, Strategy and Governance, the Principal Policy Advisor provides expert strategic and policy advice across all Regenerate...Missing:
- Christchurch City CouncilChristchurch, South IslandIf you are seeking a challenge, aren't fazed by new processes and are looking to utilise your current skills where it counts then this could be the...Missing:
- Decipher GroupChristchurch, South IslandTo be successful as the Principal Policy Advisor, you will have a relevant tertiary qualification and you will have garnered your experience and capability...Quick applyMissing:
- Decipher GroupChristchurch, South IslandTo be successful as the Advisor, Commercial, you will hold a relevant tertiary qualification (likely in law or commerce) and you may have had experience in a...Missing:
- NZ Ministry of JusticeChristchurch, South IslandThis is an opportunity for you to play a key part in supporting the important work of the Ministry of Justice. You will be part of a team based in...Missing:
- Ministry of EducationChristchurch, South IslandEducation Advisors take a lead role in the licensing, certification of early childhood education (ECE) services and participation initiatives. This requires...
- Te Runanga o Ngai TahuChristchurch, South IslandIn this role you will provide leadership and management to Mana Whenua Education Facilitators and Kā Poupou Reo o Tahu tutor(s), reporting to the Mātauraka...
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.