Jobs 1 - 10 of 1,984
- Mount Albert Grammar SchoolAuckland, North IslandA great opportunity exists for a suitably qualified and experienced person seeking a part-time (20 hours per week) position at one of NZ's leading schools in...Missing:
- Parnell, North IslandWe are looking for a fun, creative and reliable person who can look after our two daughters age 12 & 9. Hours would be 3:15 to 5:15pm possibly five days a...
- Mount Albert Grammar SchoolAuckland, North IslandMount Albert Grammar School is looking for a Director of Rowing. The successful applicant will be responsible for directing the coaching Programme, directing...
- Mount Albert Grammar SchoolAuckland, North IslandThe successful applicant will be responsible for coaching the 1st XV and for the direction of the assistant coaches, assisting the Director of Rugby as...
- Auckland RegionWhy do you think you are a good fit for this role? (required)Missing:
- Stanhope Road SchoolAuckland, North IslandStanhope Road School is looking for a highly skilled, efficient, organised enthusiastic person to be our new Finance Officer/Principals PA. We are a large...Missing:
Principal U4-newGlenavon SchoolAuckland, North IslandGlenavon is a tight-knit, unique community in Auckland and our school is at the heart of it. Over the past 5 years our incredible principal has led us...Missing:
- Epsom Girls grammar schoolAuckland, North IslandWe require a teacher of digital technology, ideally with strengths in digital media, robotics, programming and HTML/CSS. This is a 1 term position, teaching...Missing:
- Life Plus RecruitmentAuckland, North IslandDay-to-day you will be assisting with the client’s after school routine and with interactive activities on weekends. Arts and crafts, painting, origami,...Missing:
- Auckland TransportAuckland, North IslandAuckland Transport partners with a number of different community groups and agencies including the New Zealand Transport Agency, New Zealand Police and...Missing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.