Jobs 1 - 10 of 858
- Waitakere CollegeWaitakere, North IslandWe have a wonderful opportunity at Waitakere College for a Vocational Pathways Team Administrator. Do you love the busy pace of solid administration work? Do...Missing:
- Harbour RugbyAlbany, North IslandA great opportunity has arisen at Harbour Rugby as the Rugby Pathways Manager- Women, to support the growth of Women’s Rugby Performance in the...Missing:
Receptionist-newACG Schools LtdParnell, North IslandWe are seeking an experienced Receptionist/Secretary to join the administration team. This is a part-time, term time only position, working 6.5 hours per...
- Whenuapai, North IslandIn urgent need of a babysitter/nanny to assist with my 4 kids aged 8,4 and twins 3 for a Thursday mornings from 6:30am-9am on an ongoing basis. You will need...Missing:
- Mount Albert Grammar SchoolAuckland, North IslandA great opportunity exists for a suitably qualified and experienced person seeking a part-time (20 hours per week) position at one of NZ's leading schools in...
- Sunnynook, North IslandWe are looking for an after school nanny for our two boys aged 6 and 8. Two fixed afternoons a week (Preferably Monday and Tuesday 3 -6 pm) with the...Missing:
- Stanhope Road SchoolAuckland, North IslandStanhope Road School is looking for a highly skilled, efficient, organised enthusiastic person to be our new Finance Officer/Principals PA. We are a large...
- Birkenhead, North IslandLooking for a lovely, fun, energetic Nanny for after school/daycare pick-ups Mondays, Thursdays possibly Wednesdays from 3 – 5.30/6.30pm (with some flexibility)Missing:
- Auckland RegionWhy do you think you are a good fit for this role? (required)Missing:
Principal U4-newGlenavon SchoolAuckland, North IslandGlenavon is a tight-knit, unique community in Auckland and our school is at the heart of it. Over the past 5 years our incredible principal has led us...Missing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.