Jobs 1 - 10 of 628
- Te Wānanga o AotearoaDunedin, South IslandTe Wānanga o Aotearoa is working with the Department of Corrections to provide literacy and numeracy support services throughout NZ correctional facilities....
Lecturer-newWaikato District, North IslandClosing Date : 05 Oct 2018 lang="EN-US">Te Pua Wānanga ki te Ao (Based in Tauranga) Te Pua Wānanga ki te Ao is a leading Faculty of Māori and Indigenous...Missing:
- Nga Taiatea WharekuraWaikato District, North IslandKei te rapu mātou i tētahi kaiako matai koiora. Me matatau ki te pūtaiao me mōhio hoki ki ngā whakahaeretanga mō ngā Kura-ā-Iwi o Aotearoa, me te NCEA anō...Missing:
- Nga Kakano o te Manuka Early Learning CentreAuckland, North IslandWe have an exciting opportunity for a centre manager to manage this purpose-built, innovative centre. You will be responsible for all aspects of the...
- Kowhai IntermediateAuckland, North IslandTe Whānau Pounamu (Kowhai Intermediate) is looking for a kaiako to start in 2019. The successful applicant requires knowledge of Te Marautanga O Aotearoa and...Missing:
Rumaki teacher-newNawton SchoolWaikato District, North IslandWe are looking for a kaiako with experience in tikanga me te reo Māori. This permanent position would suit someone who is passionate about teaching in Rumaki...Missing:
- Westmere School (Auckland)Auckland, North IslandKei te rapu mātou tokorua ngā kaiako matatau ki te reo Māori hei whakaako i te huarahi rumaki reo, reorua rānei. Ka kaha tautokona ngā kaitono e ngā mātua, e...Missing:
Lecturer-newThe University of WaikatoBay of PlentyTe Pua Wānanga ki te Ao is a leading Faculty of Māori and Indigenous Studies in Aotearoa/New Zealand with a significant focus on teaching innovation and...Missing:
- TKKM o HuiarauBay of PlentyIti rearea, teitei kahikatea, ka tāea!' Kia hiwa ra! Kia hiwa ra! Tēnei te tono ki tētahi e ngākaunui ana ki Te Mana Motuhake o Tūhoe, kia haramai ki te...Missing:
- Mangere East SchoolAuckland, North IslandWe have a position for a kaiako to join our recently opened Māori Unit, Te Poho o Rāwhiti. We are looking for a kaiako who believes that our tamariki deserve...Missing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.
Never miss a job again. Get new jobs emailed to you daily.
Create email alert for this search