Jobs 1 - 10 of 212
Registered Nurse-newAuckland, North IslandWe require a Registered Nurse to work Sunday, Monday & Tuesday ? 22.45pm to 07.15am The successful applicant will need to have a good command of the English...Missing:
- PathwaysPapatoetoe, North IslandWe’re looking for a Registered Occupational Therapist to join our new Pathways Auckland Peer Acute Service. This is a part-time permanent role, the days and...
- Flaxmere CollegeHawke's BayWe are seeking a teacher with expertise in literacy and numeracy who will support our alternative education students and have the ability to develop...Missing:
- Waitaki Valley SchoolOtago regionOur board of trustees is looking to provide our students and staff with the best possible opportunities for teaching and learning. To do this we have a...Missing:
- PapakuraAs a Relief Opportunity Shop Manager, you will provide casual relief for the Shop Manager to provide cover for annual leave and sickness. You will assist in...
- McLeod Duminy CareersBay of PlentyWith so many people looking for an alternative to Auckland traffic and property prices, this is a great opportunity that offers a more relaxed lifestyle as...
- Pure Healthcare AlbanyAlbany, North IslandThe ideal candidate will hold current NZ Acupuncture Registration and Annual Practicing Certificate, and have a minimum of 2 years' experience. You must also...Missing:
- PathwaysChristchurch, South IslandAre you the peer support specialist we are looking for? Someone who is passionate about helping people on their recovery journeys? If so, then keep...
- MadisonChristchurch, South IslandYou will be responsible for providing excellent quality service to new and existing customers over the phone. Day to day duties will include; receiving...Quick applyMissing:
- MarlboroughOperational finance delivery, Strategic & Leadership focussed, Wellington based.Tom & Luke want to make the world a healthier, happier place, starting with...Missing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.