Jobs 1 - 10 of 567
- University of AucklandEpsom, North IslandReporting to the Director of Faculty Operations, you will lead a small team of professional staff including the Marae Manager, the Marae Administrator, the...
- New ZealandWe are seeking to appoint a dynamic, enthusiastic and creative individual to an exciting opportunity within its Student Engagement Team. About the...
- University of AucklandGrafton, North IslandThe University is committed to meeting its obligations under the Treaty of Waitangi and achieving equity outcomes for staff and students in a safe, inclusive...
- Te Taiwhenua o HeretaungaOtane, North IslandTe Taiwhenua o Heretaunga has an exciting opportunity for Kaimanaaki to support an innovative residential therapeutic programme for wahine Maori in Otane,...Missing:
- Te Wananga O AotearoaPorirua, North IslandThe role of a Kaiawhina is to assist Kaiako in delivering our Te Reo Maori programme in a proactive, supportive whanau based environment. This role also...Missing:
- New ZealandYour positive can-do attitude and proactive nature means that you are always looking for ways to improve how you work to create the best possible outcomes...Missing:
- New ZealandThe key focus of the role is in strengthening the capability of the Capital Works support teams (noted above), systems and processes to best support delivery...Missing:
- New ZealandWe currently have an exciting opportunity for an individual who is passionate about the student experience to join our team as the Student Centre Manager....
- New ZealandAn opportunity exists for a Speech Language Therapist to join our team based in Dunedin on a permanent, full-time basis. The successful applicant may also be...Missing:
- New ZealandReporting to the National Procurement Manager, the Senior Procurement Manager will be part of the Ministry’s Capital Works procurement team. This is an...Missing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.