Jobs 1 - 10 of 116
- Whangarei District CouncilWhangarei, North IslandThe main focus of this role is the monitoring of conditions of Resource Consents to ensure continued compliance and how we can mitigate negative impacts in...Missing:
- Whangarei District CouncilWhangarei, North IslandIn return for the skills and experience you will bring to Council we offer you the opportunity to work in an environment that has a strong emphasis on being...
CHIEF EXECUTIVE-newGreg Tims & AssociatesHamilton, North IslandReporting to the WLASS Chairperson, the CEO will be expected to develop and lead and/or coordinate the implementation of shared services initiatives that...Missing:
- Hamilton City CouncilHamilton, North IslandAs Business, Systems and Excellence Team Leader you will work to ensure the overall effectiveness of the Building Control Unit as well as making sure the...Missing:
- Auckland CouncilAuckland, North IslandReporting to the Team Manager Business Improvement, you will be working with a progressive and evolving team that embraces new ways of thinking and...Missing:
- Ministry of HealthWellington, North IslandAre you looking for your next policy challenge? The Ministry of Health is seeking positive, practical and motivated senior policy analysts to support the...Missing:
- Wellington, North IslandYou will have relevant government policy experience or recognised expertise in the fields of indigenous law and natural resource management. Experience...Missing:
- Department of Conservation NZWellington, North IslandApplicant Information Sheet - Senior Policy Advisor, Crown-Maori Relations, (Temporary), (2), Policy and Visitors Group, Wellington, Band E or F.pdf (PDF,...Missing:
- Department of Internal Affairs NZWellington Central, North IslandUnder the Inquiries Act 2013, the Department of Internal Affairs (DIA) is responsible for administrative matters relating to the inquiry thereby supporting...Missing:
- Department of Internal Affairs NZWellington, North IslandUnder the Inquiries Act 2013, the Department of Internal Affairs (DIA) is responsible for administrative matters relating to inquiries thereby supporting...Missing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.