Jobs 1 - 10 of 10
Judge's Clerk-newMinistry of Justice - Auckland RegionThis is a fantastic 2-3 year fixed term internship for motivated, enthusiastic law professionals to develop an intricate and first hand view of the judicial...Missing:
- Auckland, North IslandAs the office of the Auckland Crown Solicitor we have prosecuted practically every serious crime before the courts for almost a century.? We have one of New...Missing:
- Auckland, North IslandThe candidate will support the Litigation Support Coordinator with document review and coding. key tasks of the role include: Coding and some database...Missing:
Receptionist-newDomain Legal - Grafton, North IslandOur busy boutique law firm is looking for a confident and hardworking receptionist to boost our team. The role will involve client interactions, file...Missing:
- Grafton, North IslandOur busy boutique law firm is looking for a confident and hardworking receptionist to boost our team. The role will involve client interactions, file...Missing:
- Personnel Placements - CanterburyAn opportunity exists for a successful Property Lawyer to join our client’s growing team and live in our idyllic town. Our client is looking for: 3 years min...Missing:
- Personnel Placements - CanterburyThis is a huge opportunity for a capable, committed and suitably qualified individual to climb up the ladder and be part of a dynamic team, all of whom have...Missing:
- Ministry of Business Innovation and Employment - Auckland, North IslandLabour Standards Administrator is a sought after role to start your career dealing with employment relations issues. You will be expected to work...Missing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.
Never miss a job again. Get new jobs emailed to you daily.
Create email alert for this search
Email alerts can be cancelled at anytime