Jobs 1 - 10 of 691
- Wanganui, North IslandLocally owned, extremely well established Motor Group, Fantastic opportunity for growth within the role.
- Auckland, North IslandFlexible Hours, Passion for food, Fun team environment.Missing:
- Waikato District Health BoardWaikato District, North IslandHospitality Support Service is seeking an administrator to work part-time a minimum of 20 hours a week (and occasionally maybe required to work up to 40...Missing:
- XeroWellington, North IslandWe are on the hunt for a superstar Facilities & Hospitality Assistant to join our Wellington office. In this role you will be responsible for providing...Missing:
- Waikato Home BuildersThames, North IslandYou won’t always be in the show home alone as it doubles as our office for the region and you will have other members of the team there on a regular basis,...Missing:
- Hudson New ZealandAuckland, North IslandYou will work closely alongisde a full-time Receptionist, who is kind, caring, and welcoming; truly someone you can work cohesively with and build a solid...Missing:
- FCBFreemans Bay, North IslandCalling all reception and administration superstars! We’re seeking an outgoing and customer focused Front of House to join our team. This is a fast paced...Missing:
- Managed by MSDNapier City, North IslandA local employer is looking for an administrator to join their team. This is a part-time position ranging from 15-25 hours per week. In this position you...Missing:
- Auckland, North IslandIndustry Admin/Office Support Posted on 20 August 2018 Salary - Location AucklandMissing:
- Department of ConservationDunedin, South IslandWe require a person who has excellent relationship skills, can prioritise & manage busy workloads using databases and have the discipline and organisational...Missing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.
Never miss a job again. Get new jobs emailed to you daily.
Create email alert for this search