Jobs 1 - 10 of 11
- TaranakiNew Plymouth Boys' High School are seeking a full timeRugby and Cricket Officer. The candidate will be responsible for administration and growth of Rugby and...
- Canterbury Water Polo Board Incorporated - Christchurch, South IslandCommunicate with New Zealand Water Polo around Development opportunities for Canterbury Water Polo. Create and maintain relationships with pool owners around...Missing:
- Canterbury Water Polo Board Incorporated - Christchurch, South IslandIn accordance with the strategies established by the Canterbury Water Polo Board, help administer the delivery of Water Polo throughout the Canterbury region...Missing:
- Wellington City Council - Wellington, North IslandData Management Officer Love Wellington and passionate about how Wellingtonian's access our unique open spaces and fantastic recreation services? An exciting...Missing:
- Wellington City Council - Wellington, North IslandLove Wellington and passionate about how Wellingtonian's access our unique open spaces and fantastic recreation services? An exciting opportunity has arisen...Missing:
- Bay Venues Limited - Mount Maunganui, North IslandWe have an exciting new role as a part-time Executive Assistant to our Chief Operating Officer. You will have exceptional coordination skills, be well versed...
- University of Otago - Dunedin, South IslandAs the Venue Supervisor you will report to the Sports and Facilities Officer with the main objective of controlling the Centre according to rules and...Missing:
- Auckland, North IslandRecent funding and support from Sport New Zealand has allowed the committee to appoint their first ever Chief Executive Officer. Reporting to the Women in...Missing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.
Never miss a job again. Get new jobs emailed to you daily.
Create email alert for this search
Email alerts can be cancelled at anytime