Jobs 1 - 10 of 2,265
- Hauraki District CouncilWaikato District, North IslandAs a Hauraki District Council Communications Officer you'll be part of a fun team working hard to enable meaningful two-way conversation with our customers...Missing:
- Kaipara District CouncilNorthland regionWe are looking for Resource Consent Planners (all levels) and that's where you come in! In these roles you will support the processing of resource consent...Missing:
- eight73 consultingOtorohanga, North IslandWe have the opportunity for a Community Facilities Officer to join the team. This role is ultimately about effective stakeholder relationship management. You...Missing:
- Whangarei District CouncilWhangarei, North IslandWhangarei District Council is busy implementing changes and working on new initiatives aimed at better serving our community. Some of these change...
- Join Our TeamNgaruawahia, New ZealandWe have an exciting opportunity for a Strategic Planning Team Leader to join the Planning and Policy team in our new Community Growth Group. As part of this...
- New ZealandMissing:
- Whangarei District CouncilWhangarei, North IslandThe position of Team Leader - Service Centres is a critical part of the Customer Services department. This role will manage the day to day customer service...
- Far North District CouncilNorthland regionIdeally you will have experience within a similar working environment with a comprehensive understanding of local authority legislation. Strong verbal and...Missing:
- Whangarei District CouncilWhangarei, North IslandThis role works closely with infrastructure and engineering departments within the Infrastructure Group, as well as the Resource Consents department to...Missing:
- Niche RecruitmentHamilton, North IslandWe are seeking quality local government /RMA lawyers at all levels to move to the Waikato / Bay of Plenty or South Island. These fantastic opportunities will...
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.