Jobs 1 - 10 of 84
- Stirling AndersenChristchurch, South IslandOur client is looking for a motivated, team player to join their vibrant team. Providing support and assistance to the risk advisers the ideal candidate will...
- Northland regionIndustry Insurance Posted on 16 July 2018 Salary - Location NorthlandMissing:
- Outsource RecruitmentNewmarketThis successful, well established insurance brokerage is looking for a documents administrator to manage the processing of their quotations. They are a small...
- Waitemata DHBNorth Shore, North IslandThe primary function of the Treatment Injury Administrator role is to promote and support the registration of our Treatment Injury (TI) claims across our...
- Quinn RecruitmentNew ZealandYou were very quick to contact me after I sent my CV to you. The interview I had was excellent and my consultant competently answered any questions I had....Missing:
- Crombie LockwoodHamilton, North IslandCrombie Lockwood (NZ) Ltd, a Gallagher company, is a leading insurance broking company which has been operating in New Zealand for over 30 years. Based in...Missing:
- AndoAuckland, North IslandAt Ando, we’re taking a fresh approach to the way insurance works in New Zealand. Due to our high growth, we're looking for someone to sit on our...Missing:
- Quinn Staff RecruitersAuckland, North IslandThis role is critical to building and maintaining communication between Line Managers, Underwriters and Brokers. You will play a key role working with a...Missing:
- Hudson New ZealandChristchurch, South IslandWe are currently seeking administrators to join a fast paced, dynamic organisation within the insurance industry. If you are looking for a varied...Missing:
Team Coordinator-newAon New ZealandAuckland, North IslandWe are looking for our next superstar Team Coordinator based in the Auckland CBD office on a permanent basis. This role is within the WorkAon division which...Missing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.
Never miss a job again. Get new jobs emailed to you daily.
Create email alert for this search