Jobs 1 - 10 of 125
- Legal Personnel (2017) Limited - Northland regionThis role covers several key areas of the firms work. On the property side you will be involved with all aspects of residential conveyancing. You will also...Missing:
- Napier City, North IslandPublic Trust are taking the lead on educating New Zealanders on the importance of planning for their future. In order to do this we need people who are...Quick applyMissing:
- Epic Legal Recruits - Auckland, North IslandOur client, one of the top ten law firms in New Zealand, is looking to appoint a construction lawyer with 3-6 years' experience to join the firm's front end...
- Mount Wellington, North IslandLooking for someone to assist me to write a book on Estate Administration. Prefer that you are a law student, have an excellent command of the English...Missing:
- Convergence Partners Limited - Auckland, North IslandThis well regarded city firm is looking for a mid to senior level trust solicitor to join their private client and asset planning team. The team is involved...Missing:
- Quay Law - Remuera, North IslandQuay Law is a well-established commercial and conveyancing law firm. These services include immigration, the sale and purchase of residential and commercial...Missing:
- Auckland, North IslandWe have an opportunity for you to join one of the largest dedicated property teams in the New Zealand. Our Real Estate team is very highly regarded. The...
- Donnell and Associates - North Shore, North IslandLegal Secretary/PA. Experience in residential and commercial property trasactions essential. Experience in estate planning and trusts, wills and elder law,...Missing:
- McLeod Duminy Careers - Wellington Central, North IslandAn excellent opportunity in a leading New Zealand top tier firm. The firm is said to be going ‘great guns’ and offers diverse and full-service work. The...
- Cobalt Recruitment - Auckland, North IslandYou will be working with Litigation, Conveyancing, Commercial Property and Estate files for two great authors. Dictaphone typing and strong systems knowledge...Quick applyMissing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.
Never miss a job again. Get new jobs emailed to you daily.
Create email alert for this search
Email alerts can be cancelled at anytime