Jobs 1 - 10 of 13
- Rotorua, North IslandThis is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, enthusiastic and innovative individual to join our industrious library team to co-ordinate programmes and an...Missing:
- Manawatu District, North IslandIf you have had the opportunity to attend one of the many fantastic events and functions in and around Horowhenua, they may be the work of our Community &...Missing:
- Te Taumata O Ngati Whakaue Iho Ake - Rotorua, North IslandTe Taumata will take a lead role in Rotorua, bringing together a coordinated approach across the community which includes existing services working in the...
- Tasman Council - Richmond, South IslandReporting to our Online Services Architect, this full-time position will play a key role in helping us shape and deliver online content and services to our...Missing:
- Westland District, South IslandReporting to the Group Manager Corporate Services you will lead the development and implementation of Council strategies for communications and community...Missing:
- New Plymouth District Council - New Plymouth, North IslandIf you are interested in joining the team at Puke Ariki, are physically fit and have the energy and enthusiasm for sparking the public's excitement for...Missing:
- PN Personnel - Palmerston North, North IslandThe Central Economic Development Team are tasked with delivering great outcomes for businesses in the wider Horizons region. As a Business Growth Advisor,...Missing:
- South Waikato District Council - Waikato District, North IslandThe South Waikato Sport and Events Centre is one of the regions premier facilities and we are looking for someone to provide assistance to our busy team on a...Missing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.
Never miss a job again. Get new jobs emailed to you daily.
Create email alert for this search
Email alerts can be cancelled at anytime