Jobs 1 - 10 of 13
- New ZealandTe Tumuhere will be responsible for leading the Rūnanga office and operations, with a team of 23 employees and revenue of $4.2m. The Rūnanga main office is...Quick applyMissing:
- Intepeople Ltd - NelsonNgti Tama Ki Te Waipounamu Trust are looking for an inspirational General Manager to provide leadership to the Trust as it implements its vision: Ka tu te...Missing:
- TalentID Recruitment Ltd - Wellington Central, North IslandManaaki Ora Trust provides community Maori Health services with a specific focus on vulnerable families and addiction rehabilitation services. Their mission...
- Huria Anders Limited - Northland regionSince 1994 the Northland-based entity has successfully led the cultural, social and environmental advancement of Ngāpuhi. The Rūnanga Group has three...Missing:
- Department of Internal Affairs - Hutt Valley, North IslandWorking at the Department of Internal Affairs, you'll have the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of New Zealanders. The National Library of...Missing:
- Wellington, North IslandThe Director Literacy and Learning is responsible for strengthening collaboration to achieve improved literacy and learning outcomes for New Zealand, through...Quick applyMissing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.
Never miss a job again. Get new jobs emailed to you daily.
Create email alert for this search
Email alerts can be cancelled at anytime