Jobs 1 - 10 of 194
- Health Action Trust - Upper Moutere, South IslandHealth Action Trust is a dynamic and innovative community organisation specialising in community health promotion initiatives and professional mental health...Missing:
Registered Nurse-newTainui Home Trust Board - New Plymouth, North IslandTainui Village requires an enthusiastic and dynamic Registered nurse. Key skills you will have: Experience in the care of the elderly in New Zealand Current...Missing:
- Ngai Tahu - New ZealandThe Rehua Marae Trust Board are currently seeking to appoint a new Marae Manager who brings management, leadership skills and experience that will be...Quick applyMissing:
- Te Apiti Trust - Riverhead, North IslandTe Apiti Trust provides residential care and day program for adults with an intellectual disability. About the role Primary role is to support 4 residents in...Missing:
- Christchurch, South IslandTe Whatu Manawa Maoritanga o Rehua Trust Board is a charitable trust that has its origins in the 1950s when Rehua Marae was established by the Methodist...Missing:
Funeral Director-newPersonnel Resources/Temp Resources - Tauranga, North IslandWe are looking to recruit a Funeral Director to join their compassionate and trusted team. Excellent communication skills are essential as is the natural...Missing:
- STRIVE Community Trust - Manukau City, North IslandSTRIVE Community Trust is seeking an experienced Counsellor with a Diploma or Bachelor of Counselling. Candidates are required to have three years’...Missing:
- VisionWest Community Trust - Bay of PlentyWe require support workers to assist clients in their own homes with showering, shopping and meal preparation. Part time hours. Some previous experience in...Missing:
- Newtown Union Health Service - Newtown, North IslandWe are looking for a senior administrator with a positive can-do attitude to join our fun team. The successful applicant will be organised and have an...Missing:
- WALSHtrust - Waitakere, North IslandWALSH Trust is a well-established and respected award winning provider of community mental health services. He Kakano Ora (Seeds for Life) provides support...Missing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.
Never miss a job again. Get new jobs emailed to you daily.
Create email alert for this search
Email alerts can be cancelled at anytime