Jobs 1 - 10 of 10
- Laura Fergusson TrustLower Hutt, North IslandWe have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Registered Nurse to join the clinical and care team at the Laura Fergusson Trust Wellington. This is a...Missing:
Nurse-newDrake InternationalAuckland, North IslandA registered nurse qualification Minimum 12 months registered practice English language competency test not required if you meet one of the following...Missing:
- Southern DHBOtago regione inpatient area. Our ward comprises 24 beds, including a 3 bed High Dependency Unit. We provide acute medical care, trauma/emergency medical care (no walk...Missing:
- Central Otago Health ServicesClyde, South IslandWe have a rare opportunity with of 0.6 FTE permanent Registered Nurse position, available to work with the nursing team at Dunstan Hospital in the acute...Missing:
- Frontline HealthNew ZealandThis full time or part time opportunity, would suit a dynamic Registered Nurse. As a Registered Nurse in a private surgical hospital theatre, you will scrub...Missing:
- Southern Cross HospitalsEpsom, North IslandSouthern Cross' Brightside hospital is looking for experienced Registered Ward Nurses to join their fun, professional team. Brightside offers a wide range of...Missing:
RN-ICU-newUniversal Health Services, Inc.Wellington, North IslandProvides safe, competent nursing care for patients in accordance with facility policies, standards and philosophy.Â Provides professional leadership and...Missing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.
Never miss a job again. Get new jobs emailed to you daily.
Create email alert for this search