Jobs 1 - 10 of 10
- Te Whare Wananga o Awanuiarangi - Whakatane, North IslandThe Administrator will provide high quality administration support to Te Awheonui: Centre for Professional Learning and Development Project (PLD) including...
- Personnel Resources / Temp Resources - Rotorua, North IslandWe are on the hunt for a mature, professional and experienced PA to join our clients team. You must have experience working in a high-pressure environment,...Quick apply
- Te Wānanga o Aotearoa - Rotorua, North IslandReporting to the Librarian, the key focus of the Library Assistant is to provide a range of quality customer-focused services and ensure the kamahi and...
- Bay of PlentyIn return for your commitment we provide a warm 'whanau-feel' environment where you?ll find that everybody is putting in their best effort to deliver quality...
- Te Awanui Huka Pak Ltd - Mount Maunganui, North IslandWe're a 100% Maori owned and operated company based in Mount Maunganui focused on growing people, performance and opportunities for Maori with a particular...Missing:
- Bay of PlentyDue to a promotion within the firm we are seeking applications from experienced Personal Assistants to join our friendly and supportive team at GHA.? GHA is...Missing:
- Te Manaaki Educational Preschool Trust - Kawerau, North IslandThis Manager's role will be a great challenge for someone who already has knowledge and experience in managing an ECE service. There is an emphasis on being...Missing:
- Baywide Community Law Service - Bay of PlentyPlease send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com Look at the full job description at http://www.baywidecls.org.nz/jobs/Missing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.
Never miss a job again. Get new jobs emailed to you daily.
Create email alert for this search
Email alerts can be cancelled at anytime