Jobs 1 - 7 of 8
- Department of ConservationDunedin, South IslandWe require a person who has excellent relationship skills, can prioritise & manage busy workloads using databases and have the discipline and organisational...Missing:
- Managed by MSDQueenstown, South IslandAre you innovative, looking for your next challenge in customer service? This call-centre based role might be just what you're looking for! A Queenstown...Missing:
- Otago regionYou will be responsible to assist with the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards,...
- SwissportDunedin, South IslandThe core purpose of the Airport Services Manager is to lead a large team including Supervisors, Trainers and administrative support staff. This involves...Missing:
Travel Agent-newIsland Travel NetworkQueenstown, South IslandYou will be responsible for delivering excellent customer service for every guest, every time. Working in a fast-paced environment where multi-tasking and a...Missing:
- The Gate LtdCromwell, South IslandReporting to the General Manager, the Head Chef is responsible for providing consistent, high quality meals within cost expectations, stringent stock...Missing:
- Hilton Queenstown Resort & Spa and DoubleTree by Hilton QueenstownQueenstown, South IslandWe are currently recruiting a Reservations Agent to join our Reservations team located in Queenstown. As one of the first points of contact for our guests,...Missing:
We have removed 1 job very similar to those listed above. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.
Never miss a job again. Get new jobs emailed to you daily.
Create email alert for this search