Jobs 11 - 20 of 195
- Wellington City CouncilWellington Central, North IslandAn exciting opportunity exists for a qualified Sports Turf Specialist that wants a change and new challenge. The Wellington City Council Sportsfields team is...Missing:
- Kelly ClubLower Hutt, North IslandThis is a unique position and new to the Kelly Sports Lower Hutt. We are looking for a an experienced coach to take on this new role who is excited about...
- AGITawa, North IslandUnder Armour New Zealand is looking for passionate Sales Professionals to join our Factory House in Tawa Wellington! Over the past two decades, Under Armour...Missing:
- New Zealand Racing BoardHutt Valley, North IslandAs an Outbound Calling Representative, you will be working in an outbound capacity that will see you as a hub of knowledge as you drive campaigns. Working...
- Capital Sports MedicineWellington Central, North IslandWe are looking for a practice manager whose Key Responsibilities will be; HR - Overall management of business premises and administration of staff including;...Missing:
- Spotless GroupWellington, North IslandWe are currently looking for casual Catering Assistants at Kenepuru Hospital, Patient Food to provide friendly, attentive and efficient service to our valued...Missing:
- JacksonStone & PartnersWellington Central, North IslandTo be successful, you will have proven quantitative and qualitative research experience at an advanced level, from design to delivery. You will also have...Missing:
- the sports and pain clinicWellington Central, North IslandThis full time/part time position available is for a junior or senior physiotherapist looking to move away from standard private practice and up-skill into a...Missing:
- One Eighty RecruitmentWellington Central, North IslandIn this role for a Senior Architectural Technician you are responsible for leading a broad range of complex, high end and often high spec projects which...Missing:
- Wellington, North IslandWe are looking for a teamplayer who enjoys working with people and loves leading children aged 5 - 11 years in a wide variety of activities. The successful...Missing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.